New employees and clear roles
With new strength in the company and a clear division of roles we are now an even stronger partner for leading companies in the manufacturing industry.
Our recent investment in new machinery allows our production to be fast, flexible and quality-assured. To offer sheet metal production at a world-class standard, the people are just as important as the technology.
Production management and customer service are key areas in which we now welcome two new employees to Andrénverken. Boel Gustavsson took over as production manager at the beginning of August and Lenita Ihregren has been our key account manager since the end of September.
– This is an opportunity I just could not say no to, says Boel. I am an industry worker who enjoys production and I for the last 20 years I have had production-oriented tasks of various kinds.
Boel was previously employed by one of the Gnosjö region’s suppliers to the automotive industry and has plenty of useful experience in their methods.
Streamlined production management
– To lead production at Andrénverken is an exciting challenge for which I have great expectations. We must constantly be at the forefront of technology, delivery and quality. Here I have the opportunity to contribute with my experience and develop in my role as production manager.
Boel also has strong support from Christer Haraldsson, who has for a long time been the main contact person with our company. Christer will now have the possibility to put more energy into purchasing.
– We are developing and growing. In conjunction with this, we must also adapt our organization and streamline our tasks, says Christer.
Christer is now focusing on contracts and relationships with our partners and suppliers. Updates with new technology and foresight when it comes to complementing our own production will be important aspects of the work.
– I can make more visits and deepen the relationships with our contacts. With a large network, we are able to act quickly in different situations and this is becoming increasingly important, says Christer.
Sales activity with customer care
In order to offer our customers the best possible support and service, we now complement our sales team with Lenita Ihregren in the role of key account manager.
– Anders Åkvist, Dennis Axelsson and I make a good team. In my role, I can deepen customer relationships and ensure that we really add all we can to benefit the customer.
Lenita has had the Swedish and Norwegian armed forces as clients, with training programs and military equipment in the Saab Group. Her negotiating skills and ability to analyze are key skills in building our relationships with major industrial companies.
– Our newly opened office in Jönköping will become a natural meeting place with its good location, where we can develop and improve cooperation with companies who know that it pays to use Andrénverken. We have much to talk about and it will be great fun, says Lenita Ihregren.